You think it, I'll say it by Curtis Sittenfield




Book - You think it, I'll say it

Genre - Literary Fiction

Pages - 256

My rating - 🌟🌟🌟

You think it, I'll say it, is a collection of 10 short stories. This book is written with raw emotions, the general confusion of the teenage years, the gloom of the adulthood and the untethered feeling you get when you're in between the two phases.

Some of the stories are so thought-provoking that you'll definitely end up psychoanalysing yourself.
I'll rate this book 3.5 🌟 because of the impression it leaves on you, that its okay to feel confused in your life, to doubt yourself repeatedly and that everything has a meaning.

I couldn't have read this book at a better time. That said, there are definitely a few stories which are average but this book as a whole is so relatable that you won't really mind reading them.

To buy this book at the cheapest price in India, click on the following links:https://www.amazon.in/You-Think-Ill-Say-Stories/dp/1784164402/ref=sr_1_1?crid=38VDNAE7XD8CN&keywords=you+think+it+ill+say+it&qid=1557833287&s=gateway&sprefix=you+think+it+il%2Caps%2C306&sr=8-1 

Comments

Popular Posts